1250FL-DF Flexi-Level Joist Support Cradles
Adjustable from 1/2" (12mm) to 2" (50mm) - the max. adjustment height can be increased with 3/4" (20mm) extensions
The Flexi-Level Cradle is a simple, functional Joist Support, with leveling, which can be used to provide a mounting system for floors & decking.
Adjustment range is from ½" (12mm) to 2" (50mm), which can be increased with optional, clip-in, ¾" (20mm) high base extenders (sold separately).
The cradles provide a fast and easy solution for leveling joists for flooring and decking. They are designed for use with up to 2 inch wide lumber or composite joists.
- Easy and quick to use and adjust. The adjuster ring has been designed to provide easy handling.
- The deep thread has been designed to provide extra strength, to prevent cross-threading and to allow fast adjustment.
- There is a provision for fixing the cradle to the joist after adjustment, if desired, to allow lifting of the joists to insert interim supports, etc, without losing the cradle position and level.
- The cradle has drainage outlets in all compartments so water cannot collect and become stagnant. Effectively raises beams above the surface, preventing saturation and reducing potential for rotting.
- A, clip-in, molded acoustic base pad, supplied as standard with every cradle, provides cushioning and protection when used on top of membranes – it incorporates water drainage channels.
- The height range can be increased by using one or more, optional, clip in, 3/4" (20mm) high extensions.
|Description||Flexi-Level Joist Support Cradle with Base Pad||3/4" (20mm) Height Extension|
|Height Adjustability||1/2" to 2" (50mm) (12 to 50mm)||3/4" (20mm)|